- working with equations?
- analyzing data?
- doing calculations on paper?
- rearranging formulae by hand?
- using Excel to do engineering calculations?
- using Mathcad, MATLAB or Mathematica
- creating design sheets?
- creating user interfaces for engineering calculations?
…then Maple is for you.
Maple has the world’s most advanced math engine and is a complete rapid solution development environment for technical organizations. If you touch math, you need Maple.
Maplesoft provides engineers with the tools and expertise they need to enable a model-driven innovation process that helps manage design complexity. Maplesoft products and services are used in machine design, robotics, aerospace, automotive, and many other fields where engineers face complex challenges. Customers include Boeing, FLSmidth, Ford, Google, Intel, NASA, and Samsung.
“Maple enabled us to create models that are perfectly suited to our needs and achieve outstanding results early on in the design process…the work carried out with Maple significantly contributed to reducing our engineering costs, by enabling us to incorporate third-party technology such as FEA.”
–Patrick Orval, Computational Modeling & Simulation Methods Engineer
Key Features & Benefits
- Powerful math engine with the breadth, depth, and performance to meet all your mathematical challenges
- Easy to use whether you are doing a quick calculation, developing complex algorithms, or creating interactive solutions. Maple makes it easy to get the job done.
- Extensive connectivity options for seamless integration with other tools.
- Advanced analysis tools for mathematically deriving the equations and rigorously developing the concept.
- Sophisticated application development tools for the creation of efficient algorithms and easy-to-use interfaces.
- Multiple deployment options that do not require the use of Maple by the end user.
- A strong connection between the engineering knowledge and the final applications, so the understanding behind the application is preserved, the process can be validated, and the code more easily updated.
Renault uses Maple to develop a new motor for a full electric vehicle
Blue Joule uses Maple and MapleSim to develop a controller for complex target-tracking
Maple helps engineers design propulsion systems for some of the world's biggest ships
A customer uses Maple to develop solar panel foil systems by creating a light simulation model
Maple makes it easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems
Engineers, scientists and mathematicians in sectors such as automotive, aerospace, machine design, electronics, robotics, vehicle engineering, power, financial services, consumer products and entertainment industries use Maplesoft products to enable them to work better, faster, and smarter.
Visit the Maplesoft Application Center for applications contributed by the Maplesoft user community.
DSHplus by FLUIDON is a simulation program especially developed for the dynamic nonlinear calculation of complex hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components.
Overview Video | Learn More
Integrated solution to analyze and optimize multi-body system performance. Through extensive customer partnership, MotionSolve is thoroughly validated for quality, robustness and speed.
Overview Video | Learn More