by TASS International
MADYMO Dummy Models
MADYMO Dummy Models are famous for their accuracy, computational speed, robustness, user-friendliness, and dedicated support.
The Madymo Dummy database covers all dummies that are currently used in automotive and aviation regulatory test, automotive consumer (NCAP) tests and also includes models of dummies that are being considered for upcoming updates of these test procedures. These dummy models are thoroughly validated to ensure that they accurately represent the hardware dummies.
Key Features & Benefits
The well-controlled development process of the MADYMO dummy models guarantees their accuracy and robustness.
- Accurate modelling of the hardware geometry in collaboration with hardware manufacturers
- Validation on component and full-scale level with an extensive range of tests performed within the TASS International testing facilities and by our customers
- Regular model improvements based on continuous development work, MADYMO code improvement, and customer feedback
- The facet MADYMO dummy models combine the MADYMO rigid body and FE capabilities, resulting in an optimal balance of accuracy, robustness, and computational speed
- The MADYMO stochastic dummy model provides realistic predictions of the scatter observed in hardware dummies.
Through its rigid-body and finite element techniques, MADYMO provides a range of dummy models that optimally combine efficiency and accuracy. The MADYMO development teams are committed to delivering dummy models that meet our customers’ most stringent demands in accuracy and computation speed.
User friendliness and support
All MADYMO models are explained and illustrated in detail in the model manual, including numerous application examples for standard crash situations. Next to training and workshops, a large team of TASS International engineers offers fast and dedicated support in the use of the MADYMO dummy models.
MADYMO is the first in the market to report the quality of its dummy models through quality reports, including Objective Rating.
- Windows (64-bit) on X86-64
- Linux (64-bit) on X86-64
Dummy Models: A comprehensive library of 46 ellipsoid, faceted and FE safety dummy models to be used in automotive and aviation applications
Dummy Model/MATD: MATD 50th driver and helmet models for Motorcycle safety applications
Human Models: A comprehensive library of 14 ellipsoid, faceted and FE human full body and detailed segment models for occupant and pedestrian safety analysis
Modules and Products Not Currently Available Through the APA
- MADYMO/MB solver
- MADYMO/FE solver
- MADYMO/Airbag solver
THOR Dummy: The model of the THOR dummy
Active Human Model: The human model with active muscles