by TASS International
MADYMO Coupling Solver
MADYMO Coupling Solver features a unique capability that will allow any of the MADYMO dummy or human models to be used in a co-simulation with an external FE solver.
This gives users an efficient design tool for occupant modeling that optimally balances speed and accuracy. Via the APA Program it is only possible to use the MADYMO Dummy or Human models in co-simulations with FE solvers. In this case, all other system components (belts, airbags, etc.) need to be modeled in the external FE solver.
Key Feature & Benefits
- Same MADYMO dummy model can be used in all codes.
- Same dummy model used in restraint design and vehicle structural design reduces modelling overhead by 25%.
- Dedicated graphical user interface eliminates the need for a FE user to learn MADYMO and reduces the time required to embed MADYMO models in a FE environment.
- Coupling Assistant is a dedicated graphical tool to enable FE code experts to include a MADYMO model (such as a dummy model) in their FE model without having to learn the details of MADYMO.
- Windows (64-bit) on X86-64
- Linux (64-bit) on X86-64
Coupling - RADIOSS, LS-Dyna, PAM-CRASH, Abaqus: Modules used to couple a MADYMO simulation with a full vehicle explicit FE simulation
Coupling - MATLAB Simulink: May be used to couple a MADYMO simulation with a MATLAB/Simulink simulation for control development
Utilities: Several modules to generate simple airbag meshes, generate inflator input data, and generate scaled dummy models
In addition to MADYMO Coupling Solver, TASS also has included their software MADYMO Dummy Models and MADYMO Workspace within the APA.
Modules and Products Not Currently Available Through the APA
- MADYMO/MB solver
- MADYMO/FE solver
- MADYMO/Airbag solver
THOR Dummy: The model of the THOR dummy
Active Human Model: The human model with active muscles