Platforms available include Windows 32 and 64 bit, Linux 32 and 64 bit, and Mac-OS-X.
AlphaCell, one module with the following features:
- Air borne excitations: plane wave, diffuse field, modal sound field
- Solid borne excitations: single force, tapping machine, rain on the roof
- Turbulent boundary layer excitation
- Stud modeling
- Perforated plates
- Heterogeneous porous materials: double porosity, porous composite
- Materials with elastic/solid/poro-elastic inclusions
- Visco-elastic material
- Orthotropic materials (e.g. for composite plates)
- Extended material database
- Absorption and insulation of composite panels
- Import of arbitrary format data
- Export of material cards for and PAABSF data for OptiStruct
- Scriptable execution
Modules and Products Not Currently Available Through the APA
Scaling Cell: Stand alone software for predicting the acoustical, thermal and elastical properties of porous materials from 2D or 3D micro-morphology (modeled or scanned).
RokCell: Stand alone software for characterizing the acoustic parameters.
TubeCell: Stand alone software for managing impedance tube measurements.
BatCell: Stand alone software for managing standard measurements of sound insulation according to ISO 10140 series.