This training program is carefully designed to ensure that you get the most out of Maple and MapleSim in the shortest possible time. Our instructors are highly skilled in the use of our products, having been deeply involved in many engineering projects across a wide range of applications. They will help you to bring your skill levels from novice to highly productive in a matter of days, guiding you through the best practices and helping you avoid pitfalls.
Click here, to request a quote for this on-demand training course.
Through Altair, Maplesoft is offering custom training of their Maple and MapleSim software either virtually or on-site.*
Click below to explore the training opportunities available:
MapleSim Training - Get Productive, Fast!
The core MapleSim™ training course is a three-day program. The course can then be extended to allow you to complete your first application with the help of your instructor.
Who Should Attend?
- Day 1: The Basics - Getting Started with MapleSim, Maple Basics, Incorporating Non-linear Models, Model Code Generation.
- Day 2: Advanced Modeling Techniques - Focus on Specific Domains relevant to the customer. Attendees can choose up to four domains in advance of the training.
- Day 3: Analysis of MapleSim Models in Maple - Introduction to Maple interface, The Maple/MapleSim interface, Running MapleSim simulations in Maple, Analysis Examples.
- Day 4 and Beyond: Building Your Own Application (Optional) - Build a MapleSim model specific to your own needs. The instructor will work with you to build a proof of concept that will provide a good starting point for further development.
Design Engineers, Application engineers, and anybody involved in modeling and simulation of engineering systems. Managers of modeling and simulation projects, mathematical analysis of complex data.
Back to top
Maple Training: Manage Your Calculations Efficiently!
The core Maple™ training course is a two-day program. The course can then be extended to cover more advanced topics, and further extended to allow you to complete your first application with the help of your instructor.
Who Should Attend?
- Day 1: The Basics - The first day delivers the fundamental skills you need to be a successful Maple user. A series of exercises ensure attendees acquire and retain the skills demonstrated throughout the day.
- Day 2: Intermediate Techniques -The second day builds on the earlier topics and helps you build compelling Maple applications. Topics can be chosen given the interests of the attendees.
- Day 3: Analysis of MapleSim Models in Maple - Covers topics chosen by attendees in greater depth.
- Day 4 and Beyond: Building Your Own Application (Optional) - Use the knowledge from days 1, 2 and 3 to develop a Maple solution that is specific to your needs. The instructor will work with you to build a proof of concept that will provide a good starting point for further development.
Engineers, scientists and mathematicians involved in advanced analysis, applications development, validation and design calculations. Managers of modeling and simulation projects, mathematical analysis of complex data.
Back to top
Please note that on-site training is currently offered for USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany and Italy. All other countries will have virtual trainings.