This is an introductory course for using RADIOSS to solve a large number of high non-linear dynamics problems, with large displacements, large strains, contact and material non-linearity. This is a two day training with focus on understanding how to solve real problems using a high level finite element solver, the theoretical and practical aspects of these problems are presented to provide the attendees a very good base to start using RADIOSS on their own models.
A basic knowledge of finite element analysis.
A basic knowledge of HyperMesh or HyperCrash.
A basic knowledge about Pre and Post processing finite element models.
- 2 days
- Presentation and hands-on exercises
- One student to a computer
Suggested Follow-up Courses
- Background about finite element formulations and time integration schemes
- Pre and Post-processing structural dynamic simulations
- Time-step stability and control
- Contact interfaces
- Material Laws
- Debugging models and understanding error messages
- Best Practices on solving high non-linear problems