HUByx Physical Training
HUByx is a finite element model of the human body simulating all the bones and organs as well as the internal fluid in between them, enabling the propagation of pressure wave inside the body.
The objectives of this 2-day training course are to simulate ballistic threats, composite protection solutions (ceramics, fibers, foams) and introduce users to HUByx.This training combines simulating impacts in RADIOSS, composite materials and HUByx human body models.
Sample Training Agenda - Day 1
- Basic theory of impacts in RADIOSS
- Basic theory of composite materials
- How to simulation protective materials in RADIOSS
- Working Exercises
Sample Training Agenda - Day 2
- Introduction to the human body model
- How to set a ballistic simulation up on HUByx protected by a bullet-proof solution
- Working examples
Please note that training will be customized to your specific needs. Submit form to contact us.
Who should attend?
This training would be beneficial to engineers we need to measure the propagation of potentially lethal pressure waves inside the human body.
Above: View of HUByx validation with Viano test