CONVERSE Fundamentals Training
CONVERSE is an easy-to-use software that provides a coupling between FEM solvers for injection molding simulation and solvers for mechanical simulation. A mapping of anisotropic part properties like fiber orientations, degree of orientations, weld lines and residual stresses as well as a mapping of scalars like pressures, temperatures, heat transfer coefficients wall thicknesses and shrinkage + warpage is possible.
Click here, to request a quote for this on-demand training course.
- Mapping of fiber orientations, weld lines, pressures, temperatures, residual stresses, shrinkage wall thicknesses for shell elements and warpage
- Mapping between different mesh topologies
Anisotropic Material Model Calibration
- Graphical evaluation of mapping quality
- 3D-visualization and manipulation of the imported models and results
- Material Data Base
- Calculation of the anisotropic material properties of the composite based on fiber and matrix data
Evaluation of Anisotropic Strength Analyses
- More accurate results of part stiffness and strength compared to isotropic approaches
Who should attend?
Computational Engineers and CAE Manager from all industry sectors, who manufacture injection molded short-fiber-reinforced plastics parts and have to...
- conduct strength assessments for such parts
- overmold heat- /pressure sensitive inserts and are responsible for the integrity the molded parts
- determine mold deformations and strength