SimLab is a process oriented, feature based finite element modeling software that allows you to quickly and accurately simulate engineering behavior of complex assemblies.
SimLab automates simulation- modeling tasks to reduce human errors and time spent manually creating finite element models and interpreting results.
SimLab is not a traditional off the shelf Pre and Post processing software but a vertical application development platform to capture and automate simulation processes.
- 2 days
- Instructor led
- Presentation and hands-on exercises
- A basic knowledge of FE-Modeling,& FE Analysis applications.
- SimLab Overview / Introduction.
- SimLab concept and GUI.
- Geometry Tools – Feature Identification, FEM Break.
- Meshing, Local Mesh controls and Templates Node Matching (Congruent mesh creation)
- Layered Elements, Penta Layer (Boundary Layer)
- FEM Tools – Rib Creation, Logo removal, Node Numbering,
- Modify features (Feature based morphing)
- Contact Creation.
- Bolt Modeling – Solid bolts with pretension,
- RBE based Bolt connections,
- Gasket modeling Excite - Crank shaft meshing
- Loads and Boundary Conditions
- Cylinder Head Assembly
- Meshing using Meshcontrol templates,
- Node matching for head-seats and Head-Guides
- Contact creation and Contact Template
- Bolts – Structural & NVH
Suggested Follow-up Courses
For questions concerning this course contact:
For Troy, MI Click Here
For Bothell, WA Click Here
For Draper, UT Click Here
For Irvine, CA Click Here
For Toronto, Canada Click Here
For Mexico City, Mexico Click Here
US & Canada $800.00
México- $400.00 US (por día)