< Back to All Events
Where Do You Get Your Loads To Assess Component Strength And Durability?
Vehicle durability evaluation has been traditionally performed through physical testing, but testing alone has some limitations. Dramatic improvements in computational methods that leverage powerful compute environments not only allow simulation to augment physical testing but also allow you to efficiently accommodate fast moving design changes during a product development cycle.
In this 45 minute webinar, we focus specifically on performing virtual system-level testing to generate component load time-histories which are a critical component for assessing component reliability and durability.
What you will learn:
Who Should Attend:
- Why perform virtual system-level testing and what its benefits are
- How customers are successfully applying this technology to simulate real world applications
- Live demo of how you can approach setting up system level models and virtual test rigs using MotionSolve – Altair’s multi-body solution.
- Product engineers and FE analysts
- Durability and virtual testing engineers
- CAE and testing managers and directors