Click2Cast for Manufacturing Feasibility
This is an introductory course for using Click2Cast for performing manufacturing feasibility analysis, This is a one day training with focus on understanding how to solve problems, the theoretical and practical aspects of these problems are presented to provide the attendees a very good base to start using Click2Cast on their own models.
Presentation and hands-on exercises
One student to a computer
- Why Click2Cast?
- Click2Cast 5 steps
- How does Click2Cast fit into the design process?
- User Interface
- Performing Gravity die casting
- Wheel Rim Simulation using Low Pressure Die Casting Process
- Door Handle Simulation using High Pressure Die Casting Process
- Faucet Simulation using Gravity tilt pouring
- Appendix: Aditional information
- What Inputs are required?
- Results overview: Filling & Solidification