DOE, Fit (Approximation), Optimization and Stochastic Studies
This is an introductory course teaching the use of HyperStudy to do design of experiments (DOE), fit (approximations), optimization, and stochastic studies. Study setup, study approaches, methods/techniques, applications and post-processing are covered.
A basic knowledge of CAE
- 1 or 2 days, depending on location
- Instructor led
- Hands-on exercises, one student to a computer
Suggested Follow-up Courses
- Study setup: parameterization of models, defining design variables, models and responses.
- Approach setup: setting up design of experiments (DOE), fit (approximations), optimization and stochastic approaches.
- Examples: hands-on applications of DOE, fit, optimization and stochastics approaches.
- Methods: discussion of methods/techniques based on the examples.
- Post-processing: interpretation of results from different study approaches.
- Other topics that are covered include but not limited to: Discussion of differences between OptiStruct, structural concept design and optimization and HyperStudy methods and applications; How to use non-HyperWorks solvers such as Abaqus, LS-Dyna, Excel, etc.; Handling of non-standard variables and responses via customization
- OptiStruct Optimization
For questions concerning this course contact:
For Troy, MI Click Here
For Bothell, WA Click Here
For Draper, UT Click Here
For Irvine, CA Click Here
For Toronto, Canada Click Here
For Mexico City, Mexico Click Here
$400 for 1-day training
$800 for 2-day training
México- $400.00 US (por día)